Who is currently acting as your CISO?
We have your cybersecurity leadership needs covered. Whether you require CISO As A Service or Advisory Services for your existing CISO or CIO, our experts are here to ensure the security and compliance of your digital assets.
We can promptly assist your organisation:
- By acting as an in-house CISO or complement your current CISO.
- Giving you access to our experts when you need.
- By covering 93 cybersecurity expertise domains through our pluridisciplinary team
A full-time CISO is not always necessary!
DO I NEED A FULL TIME CISO?
Assessing your cybersecurity maturity
Assessing your cybersecurity maturity is a crucial step. Using a comprehensive approach involving interviews, thorough fact-finding, and collaborative efforts with both technical and non-technical experts within your organization, we determine the current state of your cybersecurity posture.
- Completed in a matter of days up to a few weeks, depending of the size of your organisation.
- Incorporates both technical and non-technical perspectives.
- Conducted by our team in collaboration with experts in the subject matter and stakeholders.
ORDER A CYBERSECURITY ASSESSMENT
Or, take the time to evaluate your own cybersecurity maturity.
Creating the cybersecurity roadmap
The roadmap outlines all necessary actions to establish security. These encompass technical projects led by the internal or external team, organizational projects (such as awareness programmes, policies improvements, etc.), and technical initiatives that involve architectural enhancements.
- The roadmap covers essential actions for security implementation.
- It includes technical projects by internal or external teams.
- Based on any framework you have to comply with (ISO27001, NIS2 Directive, NIST ...)
HOW TO DEFINE MY 3-YEAR ROADMAP?
Get a live dashboard overview
We will create a dashboard to offer you an accurate overview, ensuring that both technical and non-technical individuals can easily identify the most critical risks. This shared vision will be accessible to all, including external stakeholders, facilitating informed decision-making for optimal resource allocation. Priority areas will be clearly highlighted.
- Dashboard for clear risk identification.
- Accessible to all, including external stakeholders.
- Informed decision-making for resource optimization.
- Distinct visibility of priority areas.
ORDER YOUR INITIAL ASSESSMENT
Access to a pool of competencies
Cybersecurity expertise is multifaceted, and no individual can cover it all. That's why we advocate for a flexible approach. Rathen than hiring full-time staff, consider tapping into the right expertise for the job, whether it's for an hour or a project. This ensures that you have access to the skills you need when you need them.
- Flexible expertise sourcing for dynamic cybersecurity needs.
- Avoid the limitations of a single, all-encompassing expert.
- Strategic resource allocation (from 1 hour to an entire project).
GET ACCESS TO OUR METHODOLOGY