& Certification services
Be certified today
And be part of the Blue Ocean
Organisations need to assess and report on their compliance with good practices, regulations and various standards. Bringing an assurance is intended to either or all of those stakeholders:
- NIS Directive related to the critical infrastructure protection;
- GDPR Regulation relation to privacy and protection of user data;
- Cyber security Act related to SME fundamental security certification;
- eIDAS directive related to the digital identity and Trust in relation to digital signature, e-Archiving, timestamping, etc.
Why to work with Ataya & Partners ?
A&P partners with Hightech Partners group, one of the most renown talent search agencies worldwide. HTP differentiates itself from the competition thanks to its 30 of experience and specific subject matter knowledge in digitalization and technology, applied to executive and staffing search. Thanks to this partnership, we ensure to fulfill your need if you need new IT experts within your organisation.
Ataya & Partners has also strong relationships with the several Cyber Organisations in the Belgium and in the world such as the Belgian Cybersecurity Coalition,CCB, CIONET, Agoria, ISACA, ECSO ... Moreover, Professor Georges Ataya is Academic Director of IT Management Education at Solvay Brussels School of Economics and management.
- CIO Advisory - We helped reorganising the IT Department of Degroof Petercam Bank, AXA Belgium and Walloon Region.
- CISO Services - We support CISO or act as a CISO in the following organisations : AXA Belgium, Portima, The European Comission DIGIT, Infrabel, SNCB Holding, Tuc Rail and BNP Paribas Fortis.
- Official Auditor to the Belgian Government to approve the e-ID compliance with Security, Architectural, legal and operational domains of activity.
- SWIFT and Euroclear relied on our teams to conduct assurance on Governance practices and global Information security.
- Many others references in the following companies : STIB, Portima, Walloon Social housing, Fondation Contre le cancer, Getronics, Walloon Parliament
Some of our clients
Your First Point of Contact
Establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
Data Privacy & compliance
Putting in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to implement the data protection principles (GDPR regulations, NIS regulations, …).
Providing a structure for aligning IT strategy and investments with business objectives. A&P methodologies are based mainly on COBIT 5.
- Our Information Security Team -
500 Louise Av,
Brussels, 1050, Belgium.
+32 2 340.32.00