How fast will your current skillset be outdated in the post COVID19 era?
20 years of experience
The career companion and its assessment tool are based on
- The EU ICT profiles (European Competences framework)
- The Skills Frameworks for the Information Age (SFIA 7)
- Digital Governance and Trust education at Solvay Brussels School
What's in it for you ?
- A clear view of where your skills and competences are right now and which are the exact areas you should work on;
- A lifelong career companion that will monitor systematically your professional development;
- A course finder to make sure you will fill your competences gap;
- Access to a large digital training portfolio;
- Potential consulting and job opportunities.
EU ICT Roles that are assessed
Sample of an individual dashboard
Detailed report for each ICT Roles
Highlighting skill shortage on the market or in your organization.
Which profile do you have?
Either you are an IT Digital expert (Personal Career Companion) or an organisation, manager, from the human ressource department (Competence Management Companion), choose your profile and run your first digital assessment.
I. Manage my career
Personal Career Companion is a tool available to Digital professionals, managers ,and technical experts.
The assessment produces a complete report on your self identified competences. This will allow you to:
- Assess: Evaluate digital and leadership competences
- Reskill: Obtain training, education and experience
- Promote: Upscale your career to leverage newly gained competences and get promotions and new opportunities.
II. Manage teams’ competences
Competence management Companion is also an essential tool for employers, Digital Executives and Human resources planners.
It offers them the capabilities to conduct an assessment of competences for their digital managers and leading experts. The tool is aligned with major competences frameworks.
- Assess: Evaluate available digital and leadership competences of your teams across regions, technology ,and specialisation
- Reskill: Plan and organise training, education and experience tracks for your digital work force
- Recruit: Hire adapted team members to search for relevant competences
- Promote: Develop career tracks for your team and build a workforce with comprehensive capabilities
- Lead: Provision competences and skills to support your leadership activity
Decision makers and technical experts believe that their common sense can resolve most challenges. However, what brought them where they are now, is currently not sufficient to keep them there."
“Existing companies that don’t prioritize digital transformation risk lagging behind and becoming obsolete, even to the point of potentially losing their competitive advantage. Digital transformation is essential for them.”
500 Louise Av,
Brussels, 1050, Belgium.
+32 2 340.32.00