Information Security & Cyber Security
Information Security and Cyber Security
Effective information security management is an essential ingredient of today’s business operations.
We offer organizations a variety of services to help them simultaneously minimize risks whilst maximizing potential, including security operations, response management and aligning security with business objectives.
A&P helps clients to develop in-company skills and knowledge and also when required, managed services to achieve regulatory compliance on the basis of best-practice frameworks and standards (for example, ISO/IEC 27001).
Planning, coordinating and delivering education and awareness actions to influence stakeholders culture and behaviour. Enforce Information Security good practices and bring complementary documents
A&P operates as a CISO in your organisation.
CISO designation who will ensure the cybersecurity and information security in you company. By supporting the CIO with external services that lay the foundation for sound IT Governance and IT Management. Objectives are to help CISOs and Management Boards to assess, reorganize and instill best practices for streamlined organizations facing a digital transformation.
- Develop and maintain a cybersecurity strategy ;
- Maintaining protected programs and solutions ;
- Incident response and establish appropriate standards and controls ;
- Ensure information security.
Some of our clients
Ataya & Partners has strong expertise in IT Governance
Track record includes the following realisations :
- Involvement within the Infosec Business Advisory Group recommending during 1993-1995 the European Commission policy information Security
- Development of the first Ethical Hacking course (within Ernst & Young Belgium) in 2000.
- Co-development in 2002 of the Body of knowledge of the CISM certification (Certified in Information Security Management)
- Representing the Belgian Government in the review of the e-ID project in relation to EU regulations
- Creation of the Executive Program in Information Security Management at Solvay Brussels School in 2005 (one of the first Infosec postgraduate education in a Business School in Europe)
- Development of the Information Security Directives for Information Security on Behalf of the Prime Minister (DCSSI department) in France in 2006
- Foundation of the Secure Application Development education that ran for the first time in Brussels in 2005.
- Foundation of the Executive Program in cybersecurity at Solvay Brussels School in 2014 (one of the first academic cybersecurity education in a Business School in Europe)
- Co-foundation of the Belgian Cybersecurity Coalition (February 2015)
- Assisting the Prime Minister for the selection of the Director of the Belgian Cybersecurity Centre (June 2015)
- Development and update of the ISO/IEC 2700x standards since 2009 within ISO SC27 committees
Our Partners in Information Security
Your First Point of Contact
- Our IT Governance & Management Team -
- ISACA membership or certification (CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC)
- ISC² certification (CISSP)
- ISO 27001 certification and expertise
- Executive master or Executive program in Information Security or in IT management from Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
- Executive Master in Information Security or in IT Management from Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
- Many other certifications or qualifications
- Most of A&P consultants and employees have attended executive education in Information Security Management.